Permanently attuned to our customers,
we invest continuously in order to adapt our services to market requirements.
Thanks to the motivation, commitment and certification of our staff, we are constantly improving the performance and quality of our services to maintain quality partnerships. A large budget is dedicated to the continuous improvement of our production processes in order to consolidate our leadership in this area.
Strict documented controls at each production cycle guarantee top quality. Our rigorous manufacturing process is ISO 9001 and ISO TS 16949 certified, and our reactivity means we are highly efficient while offering very competitive prices.
The strictest possible quality control is applied throughout the production chain to ensure faultless product quality:
- SPC control not only for key features but also at every step of our production process.
- The following documentation is included with each delivered batch of parts: a complete dimensional report, a material certificate, a surface treatment certificate (Fischer-scope).
Computerization of visual control
All parts produced by Vardeco must go through the “visual inspection” department to meet our customers’ quality requirements.
- Some information is now available electronically and updated instantly, which reduces the risk of error and the use of paper.
- Computer declarations of processed batches
- More precision on the physical location of our items in production
- Automatic display of our technical drawings
- Securing notified quantities via barcode reading
- Possibility for data analysis / Creation of indicators
- Dual monitors for user comfort
- Addition of one mailbox per controller to make communication easier
Developing and adapting to international requirements are essential missions for Vardeco. More than 92% of production is effectively for export. To reinforce our proximity, technical and sales staff in Asia and the USA can answer your queries concerning the analysis and implementation of supply chain strategies such as:
- Safety stock
- Purchasing strategies
- Procurement streamlining
We value our environment, therefore we have signed an electric power contract via OPALE, providing a 100% hydraulic electricity. Our green electricity certificate is available on our website.
We have our own wastewater treatment equipment. This allows us to treat all the wastewater from our tribofinishing department, removing waste and oil loaded in the water to recycle it in this department.
We installed a heat-recovery system on our compressors and degreasing machines to heat-up a part of our factory.
We apply selective sorting in our facility.
The training of new screw machining experts is essential to ensure the sustainability of a company such as Vardeco.
Most of the training is carried out internally, but we also have the possibility of relying on local training centers via apprenticeships in the various mechanical trades (production mechanics or polymechanics):
– CAAJ // www.caaj.ch
– CEPIM // firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, do not hesitate to contact our human resources department: email@example.com